"Nothing Will Happen" in Belgrade, April 2011




Nothing Will Happen in Belgrade, April 2011


I returned from another "Ništa se neće dogoditi" (Nothing will happen) hacker conference, this time in Belgrade, Serbia. As usually, the program was made on place on the base of existing supply and demand. No attendance fee. Lot of fun and enthusiasm. I didn't prepared presentation but as there was some interest in Lisp, I discussed some of the most popular topics discussed in this blog.

I forgot my camera, so I borrow few photos made by other participants.

Thanks to organizers.



data

Waiting for the start. I'm third from the left.

DSC_0986.JPG

One presentation held in "Magacin."

DSC_0810.JPG

One presentation held in bar.



See also "Nothing will Happen", Split, August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment